Effectively used for PDT for treatment of the following diseases:
- dermatology (malignant lesions of the cervix and vulva)
- gynecology (treatment of acne, rosacea, actinic keratosis, skin cancer prevention)
- dentistry (treatment and prevention of periodontal treatment of chronic and acute gingivitis, alveolitis, post-operative rehabilitation, prevention of septicemia (blood poisoning), treatment of discoloration of the teeth (laser whitening).
Benefits of PDT before traditional methods:
- PDT has a pronounced effect on the pathogenic bacterial flora and has no affect on the normal microflora
- Minimizes or eliminates the need for antiseptics and antibiotics.
- Reduced the indications for surgical treatment.
- Painless, minimally invasive, the almost complete absence of side effects
- Positive clinical effect in the next, and during long-term observations.
- Laser radiation wavelength, 662 nm
- Output power of radiation: 0.4, 2, 3, 5 W (stepless adjustment)
- Operating regime: CW, pulse
- Prolonged exposure: 100 ms-1 h
- Diameter of fiber: 200, 400, 600 μm.
- laser device “ALOD-01” – 1
- set of lightguide (by agreement)
- safety goggles-2
- key turning on / off-2
Benefits of ALOD-01:
- display touch screen- combination of graphic display with remote control- simplifies the control of device
- due to the portability of the device it is possible to use it in the operating room, and during outpatient operations
- it possible to use laser in conjunction with an endoscopic technique and different tips
- long time operation without maintenance and service equipment, resource of laser more than 5000 hours
- air cooling.